Colour Shop manages all your printing needs!
frequently asked questions
What are the factors to consider when choosing printing method?
- Printing Quantity
- Printing Size
- Printing of Color
- Turnaround Time
- Customized Print Jobs
What is the difference between CMYK and RGB?
The two basic color spaces, or Modes, that you’ll most often encounter with your digital images are RGB and CMYK. Each has a specific use, outlined below.
RGB (Red-Green-Blue) is the color of the light emitted from your computer monitor, and from TV’s. Use RGB if you are taking photos specifically to be viewed onscreen, such as the internet, or for a CD or emails. RGB usually also works well for printing from your home or office printer.
CMYK (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black) is the color of inks used in the offset printing process. Use CMYK if you are sending your photo to be printed, such as preparing a postcard to be professionally printed for a gallery invite.
What is the difference between Offset and Digital Printing?
Offset Printing Advantages
- Suitable for bulk printing, cost is much more lower when doing gang runs (quantity above 1000 piece).
Price goes down as printing quantity increase
- Higher quality of printing, color more vibrant and sharp
- Ability to print pantone color
- Ability to print larger size (16″ x 24″) or more
- Registration between front and back is much more accurate than digital print.
Digital Printing Advantages
- Suitable for short run jobs , cost will be much more lower than doing offset printing.
- Ability to print many files at one time. For example, a word file consists of 15 pages, just a click of a button, all the 15 pages will be printed out while offset printing you need 15 films and plates in order to print.
- Printing time is greatly reduce, it take days to do plates and film in offset printing.
- Ability to print job on ad hoc basis
- Ability to do personalized printing
How should I send my design through to you?
You will be asked to send the files via email once the team have been in contact.
I have an urgent order, do you offer an express service?
Is the express service available at all times?
No, If you require the express service, please contact the team to make sure we have the availability to process your order in time.
What classifies as a standard working day?
Our standard working days are from
Monday-Friday 10:30am – 7pm
Saturday 10:30am – 5pm
What if I want to change something on my order after I’ve placed it or approved the proof?
You may still change the order. However, it depends on which stage of production the item is in.
If the printing is done, you cannot change anything.
Do you accept foreign currencies?
Do you offer a credit facility?
No, we do not operate a credit system.
How can I confirm my bank transfer?
If you have paid by ATM/Bank deposit:
Email across a picture of the transfer slip making sure that the account number, date and amount are all visible. Remember to remove confidential information before sending.
*Orders placed without confirmation will take longer to process and can delay your order by up to 7 working days.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept Cash, NETs, PayNow, Bank transfer and Interbank GIRO.
Company Name: COLOUR SHOP PTE. LTD.
Branch Code: 520
Bank Code: 7339
Swift Code: OCBCSGSG
• Account Number
• Bank's Name