Printing Services Requirement
- Printing Quality & Paper Type
- Printing Quantity
- Printing Size
- Printing of Color
- Turnaround Time
- Customized Print Jobs
The two basic color spaces, or Modes, that you’ll most often encounter with your digital images are RGB and CMYK. Each has a specific use, outlined below.
RGB (Red-Green-Blue) is the color of the light emitted from your computer monitor, and from TV’s. Use RGB if you are taking photos specifically to be viewed onscreen, such as the internet, or for a CD or emails. RGB usually also works well for printing from your home or officeprinter.
CMYK (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black) is the color of inks used in the offset printing process. Use CMYK if you are sending your photo to be printed, such as preparing a postcard to be professionally printed for a gallery invite.
Offset Printing Advantages
- Suitable for bulk printing, cost is much more lower when doing gang runs (quantity above 1000 piece).
Price goes down as printing quantity increase
- Higher quality of printing, color more vibrant and sharp
- Ability to print pantone color
- Ability to print larger size (16″ x 24″) or more
- Registration between front and back is much more accurate than digital print.
Digital Printing Advantages
- Suitable for short run jobs , cost will be much more lower than doing offset printing.
- Ability to print many files at one time. For example, a word file consists of 15 pages, just a click of a button, all the 15 pages will printed out while offset printing you need 15 films and plates in order to print.
- Printing time is greatly reduce, it take days to do plates and film in offset printing.
- Ability to print job on ad hoc basis
- Ability to do personalized printing
Placing Your Order / Lead Times
You will be asked to send the files across via email once the team have been in contact.
Depending on your requirements, we may be able to provide you with an express service. Please call us at (+65) 6337 4566 to discuss your requirements.
No, If you require the express service, please contact the team to make sure we have the availability to process your order in time.
Our standard working days are from Monday-Friday 11am-7pm ; Saturday 11am-4pm
You may still change the order. However, it depends on which stage of production the item is in.
If the printing was done, you cannot change anything.
No, all orders must be paid for in Singapore dollars.
No, we do not operate a credit system.
If you have paid by ATM/Bank deposit:
Email across a picture of the transfer slip making sure that the account number, date and amount are all visible. Remember to remove confidential information before sending.
*Orders placed without confirmation will take longer to process and can delay your order by up to 7 working days.
We accept Cash, NETs, Bank transfer and interbank GIRO.